Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Bath Set

This was a leaving gift from two of my lovely friends from M&S. I left so quickly that I didn't expect anything- I didn't even see everyone to tell them I was going, and there wasn't much time for them to do a collection. But instead of a big present from the whole team, I got lots of little things from lots of individual people. This was from Megan and Pat, two of my favourite people and I was so touched that they'd gone to this effort. 




















































The Body Shop is one of those brands that I loved when I was a kid- I'd spend my pocket money on soaps and bath bombs and as I got older, I'd get a few makeup bits.  But I don't think I've stepped inside a store for at least 12 years! This has made me re-think- it all smells amazing! And everyone knows that if there's one thing the Body Shop does well, its body creams/ lotions/ butters etc. My skin is sooo dry but the body polish exfoliates gently-the effects were noticeable after the first use, and the body butter hydrates my skin and has made it really soft and smooth. It's not greasy and absorbs well, which is always really important to me, I hate having to wait for creams to dry.  A little goes a long way too, and the smell stays all day :)  I'm definitely going back to the Body Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment