Monday 16 March 2015

New Home Wishes

Terrarium- Oliver Bonas £28.00 / Tea Towel- Not on the High Street £12.00 / Bamboo Bowl- Oliver Bonas £14.00 / Teabag Holder- Oliver Bonas £6.00 / Storage Basket- H&M £12.99 / Cushion- John Lewis £25.00 / Doormat- Amazon £25.00






























Now we're looking for a flat, I've also started looking for new trinkets, decorations and other nice bits which make a house a home. Not what any would class as a priority but definitely the best part! As we'll be renting, there wont be much we can actually do to the property so I'm planning on making it look as pretty as possible. I'm getting a bit obsessed with Oliver Bonas at the moment (can you tell?) they're someone we look at regularly at work and I love their style, it's very me. What do you think? Where do you shop for homewares?















No comments:

Post a Comment