Monday 23 March 2015

A New Edition






































  So my mum has finally got a new puppy! This is Jack! He's a cross between a Border Terrier and a Jack Russel and he is the sweetest, friendliest, naughtiest puppy you will ever meet. When I first met him he treated me like a long lost friend and tried to jump into my arms- he will lick you all over if you let him and constantly wants attention. He is very similar to our old dog Sam, who was a cross between and Kairn and a Border Terrier, although Sam was so well behaved compared to Jack, but my dad keeps calling him Sam by mistake. The poor thing doesn't know what to answer to, maybe that's why he's so intent on ignoring everyone's commands/ pleas. He's currently going to Doggy Day Care for training and also to let him learn how to behave around other dogs as all he does is bark at them- I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment