Saturday 28 March 2015

The Ideal Home Show

M&S is sponsoring the Ideal Home Show this year, and as I work on the homeware department, we got free tickets! Now I love shopping for home stuff just as much as clothes so I jumped at the chance, especially as it is only a ten minute walk from my flat.

One thing I wasn't prepared for was the amount of people trying to sell you double glazing or a Smeg fridge. But if you ignore them you can spend hours mooching round different stalls, both homeware, fashion and accessories, and have a nosy around room displays, entire houses and the Gap House, all beautifully decorated. The Gap House was designed to fit in the space between two houses and was three metres wide. It was three floors but still showed what can be done with very little space. It was definitely inspiring!




































No comments:

Post a Comment